Why study T'ai-Chi Chuan?
The main objective is to promote well being, health and a long life by rejuvenating the body and harmonizing the mind. T'ai-Chi Chuan is a slow, graceful and beautiful movement form. Each individual posture or movement within the form is carefully taught to unify, integrate and develop the mind, body and Qi energy (our vital life force).
If practised regularly it can bring about many benefits on a mental, physical and energetic level.
To gain the most benefit one should try and maintain a regular practice in a relaxed manner. Wear loose, comfortable clothing and do not eat a heavy meal directly before or after a session.
- Relaxes the mind and body.
- Develops concentration and Clarity
- Tones the muscles.
- Develops flexibility and suppleness in the joints and spine.
- Improves general levels of energy, stamina and fitness.
- Regulates the functions of the internal organs, circulation, co-ordination and balance.
- Develops inner stability and strength.
Costs and methods of payment can be viewed here.