Trainings and Courses
As we move toward 2013, State Theta Galleries has designed a programme to support the year ahead that will offer the community at large an opportunity to explore some diverse, meaningful and in-depth trainings.
Three programs will be run throughout the year and are offered by extraordinary teachers who have developed their work and research over many years.
We are very excited to announce the expansion of Tamalpa Institute, California and the launch of a new branch of the institute - Tamalpa-UK - in England. State Theta Galleries will offer Tamalpa Experience Workshops on behalf of Tamalpa-UK.
We will also be offering individual weekend workshops that are part of the larger external training programmes sponsored by State Theta Galleries.
This is the first time for these teachings to be hosted in East Lothian and offers participants an opportunity to develop and deepen a holistic and mindful, body based practice within a supportive community and dedicated environment. Each programme is run by gifted and highly respected teacher's in their field.
- Rev. Di Williams - Labyrinth Cycle. Year Long Programme and Day Long Workshop
- Bill Palmer - Inner Qi Gong and The Six Forms of Touch
- Weekend workshops with Bill Palmer (founder of SEED)
- This event is Sponsored by State Theta Galleries (Read More.....)
- Lian Wilson - Tamalpa UK
- WindEagle - Seedplanters Training
All hours count towards CPD.